If you are an employee we can ensure you receive the relevant guidance and advice you require during the course of your employment and if you leave your job.

Employment law can be complicated, and if there are difficulties with the employment relationship or it breaks down very few people have a clear idea about their rights.

Sprake & Kingsley can offer you support and legal guidance on a wide range of employment matters including;

  • Contracts of employment
  • Explaining and guiding you through internal disciplinary or grievance procedures
  • Director’s and executive’s service arrangements
  • Settlement Agreements
  • Restructuring, reorganisation and redundancy
  • Business transfers and TUPE
  • Performance management issues
  • Ill health and absence from work
  • Dismissal
  • Disputes and Employment Tribunal claims; including ACAS early conciliation
  • Disputes relating to restrictive covenants and breach of contract
  • Bullying and harassment at work
  • Holidays, pay and hours of work

Employment law is fast moving, complex and subject to evermore regulation. When issues arise during the course of employment, advice should be sought at the earliest opportunity. We have the skills and experience to advise you on your options and to advise on the best way to proceed in your case. When claims are made we have extensive experience dealing with Employment Tribunal procedure and representing people at hearings.

“Sprake & Kingsley” & “Sprake & Kingsley Solicitors” are trading names of Sprake & Kingsley LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (LLP Number OC422486) whose registered office is 16 Broad Street, Bungay, NR35 1EN. A list of the members is available for inspection at the registered address together with a list of those non-members who are designated as Partners. We use the word “Partner” to refer to a member of the LLP or an employee with equivalent standing and qualification.
The firm, its solicitors and all fee earners are only qualified to advise on English Law within the jurisdiction of England & Wales
Skip to content