Licensing is a complex area and we can assist clients with all aspects, including licensing applications.

We can also assist clients involved in commercial transactions involving licenced premises often in relation to pubs and shops.

We can advise you on and make applications for all types of licensing including:

  • New licence applications for alcohol and/or entertainment
  • Personal licences
  • Variations
  • Licence transfers
  • Club premises
  • Temporary event notices
  • Dealing with objectors
  • Advocacy at licensing authority hearing
  • Licensing for weddings and civil partnership venues
  • Lead Contact:

    Karen Phillips

    Karen Phillips
    Karen Phillips has been advising clients for over 25 years...
    Read more

    T: 01986 891909
  • “Sprake & Kingsley” & “Sprake & Kingsley Solicitors” are trading names of Sprake & Kingsley LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (LLP Number OC422486) whose registered office is 16 Broad Street, Bungay, NR35 1EN. 

    The firm’s Partners are:
    Karen Phillips (Managing), Frances Davy, John Hay,
    John Williams, Anna Farquharson
    The firm’s Consultants are:
    David Sprake (Solicitor),
    Jennifer George (Chartered Legal Executive)
    The firm, its solicitors and all fee earners are only qualified to advise on English Law within the jurisdiction of England & Wales
    Skip to content